So today I’m college I started doing experiments for my surface pattern brief that I chose…I sandwiched pieces of paper, string, fabric etc…in bubble wrap and clean film. I then ironed it flat using an iron and grease proof paper, so that it didn’t stick. I also did some tie dying as you can see […]
Forgot to post this…Opsie !! I had a mess around with string for part of my research.
For college I have to research artifacts. The work has to be purely drawings and research, which I find the hardest is the hardest part about college work. We also have to visit museums and gather research from there. I have decided to put most of my research on here and to also make a […]